10.12.09

APT6 {part 1}

Today I spend the morning wandering through GOMA checking out the latest exhibition, the 6th Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art (APT6 for short). It was great to see all the amazing artworks together within such a wonderful space (I love the GOMA building!). Since there was a lot to see, I'll have a few entries to cover all the great bits!


First up, my absolute favourite contemporary artist, Yoshitomo Nara. I'm a little obsessed with him actually, with numerous prints and postcards of his gracing the walls and shelves of my home. Below are images of a collaboration (YNG) of Nara with Japanese design group, Graf - Y.N.G.'s mobile studio. I really really wanted to get inside the van and drive away with it, up the coast, through the mountains, into the countryside...just me, the artworks and stuffed animals!























Stay tuned for more APT6 action!

1 comment: