3.11.09

poster...picture tuesday?

Ok, so not exactly a poster...but surely a collection of pictures and postcards counts, right? A few bits and pieces from my lounge room wall. Featuring prints and postcards by Yoshitomo Nara, postcards from travels through Spain and Morocco, a Berkley illustration, miscellaneous other things!

Hmm...maybe I should have straightened them.


And here's a shelf. Just because I was slack with the posters. Featuring my handmade Aranzi Aronzo serious monkey (stop the scowling...you're getting wrinkles!), cute wooden owl from the Taronga Zoo, money box chicken (which I once modeled an indestructible pinata on), Kokeshi doll gift from Japan, and 1001 spanish recipe book (great illustrations, yet to make anything from it yet!).

1 comment:

  1. i love little things like that...so cute! I bet your house is amazing!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete