31.12.09

end of a great year!


Well, we've done it! We've reached the end of 2009! With 2010 but hours away I just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone that has been following and sharing your thoughts and comments on my blog over the last 6 or so months. It's been an exciting half year with so many new things happening for me - leaving fulltime employment to work for myself, sewing and patternmaking lessons, making and designing bag after bag and having people buy and enjoy them (a creature strange started out as a bit of a hobby but it has turned into so much more), attending my first market, and starting this blog and being part of a great online and Brisbane craft and design community.

So what does 2010 have in store?....a bit of travel, developing more a creature strange products, a few more market appearances and all-round general good times! Hope to see you lurking and grinning around the blogs in 2010!

Image via wardomatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment