30.11.09

market update

So you may have been wondering why the lack of posts...laziness? busy? bad memory? Well, yes, all those things are true, but mainly I've been a busy little bee, sewing for the upcoming markets! Here's a peek at some of my new bags that will be for sale on the day and through my etsy store (soon!).








































I've also been making a few funky drawstring bags for the day - great eye-catching fabrics (I particularly like the birds!) and colours. Library bags, santa sacks...heaps of uses!

If you're a Brisbanite and need to get some christmas shopping done, or just feel like having a day out, come and visit the BrisStyle markets, this coming Saturday (5th Dec) at St Augustines Church grounds on Racecourse Rd, Hamilton. Heaps of locally made, fantastic handmade goods for sale. I'll be outside, so make sure you say hi!

3 comments:

  1. i just want to say your blog is so beautiful!! i love the banner design and the colors you chose for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! I'm really looking forward to Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to it too! Can't wait for Saturday to happen :) Trying to get a few more bags done for the day.

    Thanks for the nice comments meg and em!! Great to get feedback on the blog since it's so new :)

    ReplyDelete